Retail Store Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday 10AM to 9PM, Closed Sunday
Search our Site
BEWARE! Too many of these deceptively fruity but potent potions could leave you feeling like the undead.
- 1oz. dark Jamaican Rum
- 2oz. Barbados rum
- 1oz. light Puerto Rican rum
- .5oz Applejack (or apple brandy)
- 1oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- .75oz. Unsweetened pineapple Juice
- .75oz. Papaya nectar
- .5oz. Simple Syrup
- .5oz. 151 Demerara Rum floater (or Dark High Proof Rum Floater)
- 1 chunk pineapple
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 mint sprig
Shake all liquid ingredients except for Demerara rum with ice to chill. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Float the 151 on top. Garnish with a sprig of mint and skewered pineapple/cherry.
Created by the Tiki pioneer, Donn Beach, in the 1930s for his legendary Don the Beachcomber restaurant in LA.
Our Pledge to You:
Twin Liquors will meet any Printed advertised price. Some exclusions apply, click here.